Web help tools - review

Subject: Web help tools - review
From: Steve Ward <sward -at- hollingerdigitalvan -dot- com>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:36:44 -0800

Folks,

I've been assigned to document all our systems and products and publish the
documents on our intranet. These documents will be a combination of
reference material, How-to and policy/procedure. It's a huge assignment
which I can do manually but I'd like to know how others have used the
available HATs (HTML Help, WebHelp, Forehelp Pro, etc.) to perform a similar
task. A breakdown of PROs and CONs would be appreciated. I'll publish the
summary of all responses back to the list.

Thanks

---
Steven Ward
Web Content Developer/Technical Writer
Hollinger Digital Canada Ltd.
sward -at- hollingerdigitalvan -dot- com
---
http://www.vancouversun.com
http://www.theprovince.com
http://www.vancouvertoday.com