RE: Contractors - Type Job Duties?

Subject: RE: Contractors - Type Job Duties?
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:09:01 -0800

I've been twrling for 15 years; contracting for the last five. Most of my
work has been new publications in print and online. Sometimes breaking
completely new ground.

As for the agency test, it's to determine if you're a yes-man. My advice is
to throw it back at them and tell them where to stick it. Your resume is all
they're interested in and tells the agency if you're a rough match. Your
portfolio and interview skills tells the client whether or not you're a good
fit.

If the agency insists that you complete the test, then treat it like a job
request and submit a bid. You should get paid for this.