Table of contents in Frame Maker

Subject: Table of contents in Frame Maker
From: EAsham -at- encentris -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 18:45:43 GMT

Hi

I have two questions regarding FrameMaker:

I am currently working on a book. My chapters are paginated separately, i.e
each chapter starts with page 1.
I created a new chapter (I copied an existing chapter and saved as new
file), now this chapter starts with page 9 and I do not know how to reset
it to start at 1.
Also, creating this chapter made my TOC a total mess.: How can I make the
pages in the TOC appear as SectionNumber - Page Number. I need it to pull
the chapter number and the page number?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Esther Asham
Technical Writer