FIX: Does MSWord's "Total Page # code" suck?

Subject: FIX: Does MSWord's "Total Page # code" suck?
From: Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L Digest' (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:36:48 -0500

Someone sent me a Microsoft Knowledge Base article at the URL below that
addresses
this problem. (I searched on the NUMPAGES field.) The article acknowledges
what you're experiencing as a bug and suggests some workarounds. Hope it
helps.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q234/2/87.ASP?LNG=ENG&SA=PE
R&FR=0

Thanks to all who have helped!!!