Re: capturing clean screen images for book

Subject: Re: capturing clean screen images for book
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com>
To: "Dina Marroquin" <DMarroquin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:26:47 -0500

On 3/2/00 3:58 PM, Dina Marroquin (DMarroquin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- com) wrote:

>Does anyone know of a way for me to capture these files electronically
>in a clean, non-jagged, wonderful-looking format? Help. I have tried
>printing the files to a Hijaak Pro file, but it strips the formatting from
>my reports which is not ideal. Any other ideas? Am I missing something?

I'd recommend printing each report to an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file, and
then placing that PDF file into your document as an image. FrameMaker
lets you place PDFs, but I'm not sure about other publishing applications
(and it's late at night here, or I'd check more thoroughly). Best bet is
to find any PDF file and try to place it into whatever you're using... ;-)

Hope this helps,
----->Mike

Internet: stockman -at- jagunet -dot- com AOL: MStockman
AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman