Re: Release Notes

Subject: Re: Release Notes
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 08:05:12 -0500

Congratulations, obviously, you have never drawn a blank before that
first cup of coffee.
I agree that sometimes this list is the first that place many folks
look, some of us don't mind. That's OK. Other's do That's Ok too.

Peter

Arguing with an engineer is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Pretty soon you realize they both enjoy it.

<snip>