RE: Sun style guide

Subject: RE: Sun style guide
From: Debbie Pesach <debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com>
To: "'Judith Eisenberg'" <judith -at- corp -dot- auspex -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 13:48:17 +0200

Judith,

In addition to what you listed, I also use

"Read Me First. A Style Guide for the Computer Industry" published by
Sun Technical Publications

"Science and Technical Writing. A Manual of Style" edited by Philip
Rubens published by Henry Holt and Company

Debbie Pesach
Technical Publications Team Leader
debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com
Tel: 972-4-9594333 Ext. 227

Attune Networks Ltd.
P.O. Box 305
Yokneam Illit 20692