RE: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence

Subject: RE: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Jennifer Laiks" <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:56:20 -0500

Jennifer

On the WIRED magazine website they have begun a "Web Style Guide", of sorts.

I have been using the following to set off URLs, IP addresses based on their
guide

example << hbacheler -at- bigfoot -dot- com >>.

This definitely sets the information off and you can search for it, etc.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion
of this email are mine and mine alone. They are not the
thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions of any past, present, or
future employers, or any group that I might belong to."