Re: Resizing graphics

Subject: Re: Resizing graphics
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:45:49 -0500

Regarding successfully resizing graphics:

I have had excellent results with Snapshot captures and resizing in Word.
Beautiful pictures. Someone on the list wrote me privately (I think) last
week and suggested FullShot, which I downloaded over the weekend. I was very
impressed with this program until I printed the file and saw that the
pictures were "dirty" -- mottled areas around any text in a dialog box, such
as on a tabbed page's tab and on menus. I was very disappointed and had to
re-take all the shots I did over the weekend. <sob>

I learned a valuable lesson: Don't fall head-over-heels with a graphics
program too quickly.

Bonnie Granat
http://home.att.net/~bgranat