RE: FrameMaker Index Tag Question

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Index Tag Question
From: Sandra Bennage <Sandra -dot- Bennage -at- Tally -dot- Hummingbird -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:16:34 -0500

<<I'm using FrameMaker's index marker to tag all those things that I feel
should be included in an index. My question is this: Frame inserts the tags
as a black T. Is it possible to insert them in an alternitive color, say
red. That way, I could find them on the fly.>>

I don't know about coloring the index tag, but when I want to easily look
through my index markers, I do a Find on Marker of Type Index with the
Special>Marker window open.

Hope this helps,

Sandra