Importing Cardfile (from Windows 3.1) to MS Access 97

Subject: Importing Cardfile (from Windows 3.1) to MS Access 97
From: "Johny F" <rohkudus -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:16:28 GMT

Dear Friend,

I'm been trying various method to copy names and addresses from a Cardfile (which only exist in Window 3.1). Among those methods I used the AppActivate, Sendkeys, copy and paste but it did not work.
I tried also saving the cardfile which was with extension .CRD to TXT or DOC, still it gave me an error.

Please advise !

Thanks a bunch,

Roh Kudus