Job Hunting From Afar

Subject: Job Hunting From Afar
From: "Rogers, Kelli, Ms, AFPCA/GATQ" <Kelli -dot- Rogers -at- army -dot- pentagon -dot- mil>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:55:16 -0500

Hello All:

I am planning a move and dealing with the "find a job in Point A while still
residing in Point B" struggle. I have posted my resume to monster.com, I
make regular stops at the STC Utah web site, and I am sending out resumes
and cover letters like there is no tomorrow.

I am looking for something in the Ogden/Salt Lake City area of Utah. If
anyone out there has any tips/ideas/info on the area and how I can find a
techwriting position, please write me off-line. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kelli