Word to html conversion software

Subject: Word to html conversion software
From: Alison Wyld <a -dot- wyld -at- kudos-fr -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:59:50 +0100

Does anyone have any good or bad experiences they would like to share
about the different Word to html conversion programs that are available.

I'm currently testing Transit, but would be interested in other
possibilities.

The version of Word I'm dealing with is Word 97. The software would have to
be able to handle the French version of Word 97, but would not have to
be localized into French itself.

Many thanks for any pointers. If folk mail me individually, I'll post a
summary.

Regards

Alison Wyld