Subject: RE: Polite international e-mail

Subject: Subject: RE: Polite international e-mail
From: jmaechtlen -at- amada -dot- com (Jay Maechtlen)
To: "techwriter list (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:40:32 -0800

accented characters-
I didn't.
Maybe it's the settings, as I'm using Outlook 98

here's an excerpt of the original message -

Does "Ren=E9 Desch=EAnes" spell his name "Rene", or is=20
it "Ren=E9", and he just gave up on the accented "e"=20
when using e-mail? =20
And, how about his family name? Is there supposed to=20
be a circumflex over the middle "e"?
I don't know. I just saw "?" question marks where=20
several characters were supposed to be.

I see "equal sign"20 at the end of each line, etc...
ugh

Jay