new version of FrameMaker?

Subject: new version of FrameMaker?
From: "Benzi Schreiber" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>
To: "techwhirl" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, <techshoret -at- onelist -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:55:14 +0200

I'm about to purchase some licenses for FrameMaker. Before I dish out $700
per license, is Adobe about to release a new version?

I seem to recall reading that they were planning a new release for Q1 of
this year, and I'd feel a bit stupid buying 5.5.6 and having to upgrade a
month later....

TIA

Benzi Schreiber
Tradeum Inc.