Need Word VBA macro - list style attributes

Subject: Need Word VBA macro - list style attributes
From: anewton -at- EDUPRISE -dot- COM
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 9:31:37

This message is cross-posted to WinHlp-l.

Word 97 on Windows 98. . .

I know I can use the Word print dialog to print a hard copy of a document
that includes the names and attributes of all the styles in the current
document's template. I've kludged an electronic version of this list by
printing the list to a file, saving the file as postscript, distilling it
in Acrobat, and then copying all the text in the PDF back into Word. Kinda
ugly. . .

Anybody know if there's a VBA-macro-kinda-way to create and save a document
that lists all the styles and their attributes in something other than just
a hard copy?

Thanks in advance for any help.