RE: Needing to get RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Needing to get RoboHelp
From: Kay Robart <kay -dot- robart -at- integratedconcepts -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:27:51 -0600

I have bought things on ebay with no problem. It is not the reliability of
the site
you have to worry about but the reliability of the vendor. There should be
recommendations
for the vendor available on the site for the item for sale.

However, I would imagine that offering a copy of RoboHelp 2000 being sold on
an
auction site is an illegal sale, as I don't think software licenses usually
allow resale.
Any opinions on this? Are there actually software vendors legally using
auction sites?

Kay Robart