RE: XML

Subject: RE: XML
From: ctraynor -at- cybermation -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:59:17 -0500

Hi, I was just about to post my question regarding Framemaker and XML when
I discovered the attached posts.
I also have a similar question. We create our documents in Framemaker and
are exploring the XML option.
How reliable is Famemaker to XML? Anything I should be aware of (as a
result of your own experience)?

Thanks
Christina

C. Traynor
R&D Operations Manager
Cybermation Inc.
80 Tiverton Court
Markham, Ontario
L3R 0G4

Tel: (905) 479-4611 x300
Fax: (905) 479-5474

From: SusanP <susanp -at- astound -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:24:25 -0500

I'd be very interested in seeing what people who have been using XML have
say. If I'm using Frame, can I go straight to XML or are there intermediary
steps? Is XML geared to knowledge management or document management?

Thanks.

Susan