Re: Time keeping

Subject: Re: Time keeping
From: "TrishGreen" <TrishGreen -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:11:09 -0600

This is interesting because I just happened to come across a current Texas
State labor law newsletter to employers a few weeks ago. I was stunned and
amazed that Texas doesn't require employers to give ANY breaks at all to
employees. I haven't encountered any companies which adhere to such a Simon
Legree modus operandi, but they could if they wanted to!

Trish Green
Malachite Finch Publishing, Ltd.