Re: Basic Info on Network Security??

Subject: Re: Basic Info on Network Security??
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:33:57 -0800 (PST)

> I am working on a paper where I need to define some terms and provide
> information related to protecting a corporate network from security breaches
> and such.

Try Network ICE: www.networkice.com The support section of their web site has
some white papers, documentation, and an on-line database about hacking and
network intrusions. Moreover, they have a comprehensive line of security
products that protect individual workstations from hacking.

Andrew Plato

http://im.yahoo.com