RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience

Subject: RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience
From: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
To: "McFerren, Sean" <sean -dot- mcferren -at- et -dot- pge -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:26:02 -0800

I think it's closer to 30-50% over the salary, i.e an employee with a salary of $100,00 costs the company between $130,000 and $150,000.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere that
20%-30% of a permanent employee's compensation is
derived from non-salary benefits (401k matching,
health, dental, etc.).

Marc A. Santacroce

Senior Technical Writer
ePubs, Inc.

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot."