Web Portfolios

Subject: Web Portfolios
From: WIM01 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:59:07 EST

Hi all! Thanks to everyone who answered my last e-mail about whether a technical writer could be a web designer and what it would take. I received a lot of good responses and I took note of all of them. Some maybe I'll even use in an interview to make the point of why a technical writer is good for a web designer position.

For my next question...now that I know it's possible to be employed as a web designer how would I put together a portfolio and what do I put in it? I've designed various graphics and web pages. What's the best way to present it? Hardcopy or online for instance?

Thanks,
William