Yo, Admin! Someone's SPAMMING!

Subject: Yo, Admin! Someone's SPAMMING!
From: "Techwhirl Reader" <techwhirl -at- mail -dot- technicalcommunication -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 07:23:43 PST

Folks and Mr. List Administrator,

I don't know if anyone else is getting these emails from the list... I do know for a fact that these spams are coming from this list since I created this email address I use with the sole purpose of reading messages from this list. Which is pretty obvious when you look at my return address...

Below is a copy of the type of emails I've been receiving. They consist of fake messages supposedly being 'replied to' me. When you go to the URL, you get to PORN (which I've snipped for obvious reasons).

Anyone else getting these? Can anything be done? I can't stand this type of stuff...

From: Jenna <j2k0000 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: <techwhirl -at- mail -dot- technicalcommunication -dot- com>
Subject: Re: really???? since when?????
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 100 23:57:46 PST
Hey Jon, the reply thing on my email didnt work so i'm not sure if i got your address
right.... but anyways the address is:

www.<SNIP>

talk to you soon babe! Kisses and Licks everywhere!!