RE: Pyramid Principle book Barbara Minto

Subject: RE: Pyramid Principle book Barbara Minto
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "W words" <wongword -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:53:07 -0500

Here is the "Pyramid Principle" Web page asked for below.

http://weatherhead.cwru.edu/degree/Pyramid/default.htmHere is the Web Page
URL.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone. They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or opinions
of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that
I might belong to."

.. snip ...

> It was written while she was at McKinsey and she worked with
> consultants. I
> cannot find a web page for her or her own company. I understand
> she teaches
> this principle.

.. snip ...