Writing Technical White Papers

Subject: Writing Technical White Papers
From: writer4u -at- bellsouth -dot- net
To: techwr-l
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:51:53

I searched the archives for writing technical white papers but did not find
any websites that could tell me how to do it. Can anyone direct me to
websites that will provide examples of white papers and/or how to write
them? I will have to start writing technical white papers soon and I know
nothing about them.

TIA,
Andrea
writer4u -at- bellsouth -dot- net