Re: Electronic grammar-checker

Subject: Re: Electronic grammar-checker
From: Justin Cascio <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:33:11 -0500

I don't know if they ever sold this as a stand-alone, but the best
example of a grammar checker I ever used with the one included with
WordPerfect 6.0. Grammatix, I think it was called. Very good at finding
run-ons, passive voice, problems with parallel structure.
Justin Cascio

--
Pithy Saying: Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.