RE: Best Documentation

Subject: RE: Best Documentation
From: "Seigler, Sherri A" <sherri -dot- seigler -at- eds -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:57:35 -0600

Before you slam your friend in his sloppy e-mail writing, make sure your own
spellchecker works too. Remember he may feel relaxed enough with you to not
worry about the quality of his e-mail. I don't critique or cringe regarding
my friends' spelling and style, but if I knew they was getting paid more
than I in the same field, then I might have a problem.

"True, it's informal e-mail, but as a professional writer, I try to present
myself as a compitent writer whether I am sending an informal e-mail to a
pal or a more formal proposal to management. "

Sherri Seigler
Quality Management Coordinator
Tech Writer