OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a--dictionary)

Subject: OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a--dictionary)
From: Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:55:43 -0500

Since Paceon has the words "pace" and "eon" in it, my inclination is to
pronounce it PAY-see-on. Also, of all the suggestions I've seen, I think
this one is the most memorable and the snappiest.

Note: It's possible that this pronunciation seems "right" to me because
it's a near rhyme with Raytheon.

Jennifer