, OT: question on copyright & distribution of information

Subject: , OT: question on copyright & distribution of information
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: jlange -at- oee -dot- com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:39:01 +0200

Jessica Lange (you'd think she would know all
about press clippings) writes:
We want to give a potential customer a copy of a favorable
review of our product that appeared in a trade paper.

** To Geoff Hart's good reasons for getting reprints from
the publisher, I'd like to add one more: The item
carries more class and credibility if it comes as
an original straight from the publsher than if you've
photocopied or retyped it.

Mark L. Levinson - nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il - Herzlia, Israel
Editorial is the advertising of the advertising.
- Oliviero Toscani