RE: Adverbs, good or evil?

Subject: RE: Adverbs, good or evil?
From: "Margaritis, Peter" <PMargaritis -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:08:16 -0500

Ah jeez... Let's be polite about it, while
we're at it...

<coming to attention> "G'd evening, sir.
The captain sends you his compliments
and bids me inform you that the building is
ablaze. He suggests that you evacuate
the premise immediately, or certainly
at your earliest convenience."

What ever happened to "FIRE!"