Looking for Katav

Subject: Looking for Katav
From: Debbie Pesach <debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:43:46 +0200

Sorry to bother the bandwidth, but I can't find the e-mail address of
Katav.

Katav, please get in contact with me--there's a hi-tech jobs articles
that I want to send to you.

Thanks, and apologies to those who forgot to simply delete instead of
getting annoyed.

Debbie Pesach
Technical Publications Team Leader
debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com
Tel: 972-4-9594333 Ext. 227
Fax: 972-4-9594332

Attune Networks Ltd.
P.O. Box 305