Internship

Subject: Internship
From: edwardroxannewood <doowr -at- bellatlantic -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:12:06 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am a recent graduate with an Associate in Computer Information
Systems. While in school I discovered that I have a passion for
technical communication. I am trying to obtain an Internship for
technical writing. It was suggested to me by one of my professors that
this would be the best place to begin searching for one. I would
appreciate any assistance anyone could give.

Thanks!

Roxanne Wood