RE: Generally, what do you think of generally?

Subject: RE: Generally, what do you think of generally?
From: "Ackerson, Allan" <aackerson -at- logicon -dot- com>
To: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:54:37 -0800

Nobody said that adverbs AND adjectives lead to generalization, least of all
I. I said that adverbs are unnecessary in technical writing. You can't
write descriptive sentences without adjectives. On the other hand, the
quality of most writing is improved by eliminating adverbs and substituting
stronger verbs.

Next time please read what was written before attacking the writer's
opinion.

Cheers!
Al