FW: HTML file question

Subject: FW: HTML file question
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- level8 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:22:29 -0500

This was asked of me by a co-worker. I don't have an answer but thought
someone on the list might. Can anyone help?

Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Level 8 Systems
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Level8 -dot- com
The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is unchangeable or certain. ~
John F. Kennedy ~

Does anyone know of any batch script or utility that will search for words,
etc. through multiple HTML files automatically? If you do, can you tell me
where I'd get it?

Thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Gross, Senior Technical Writer
Level 8 Systems, Inc., Dulles, VA
ngross -at- level8 -dot- com

"That which does not kill us, must have missed us"
- Samurai Cat