Re: HTML > PDF

Subject: Re: HTML > PDF
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Tiffany Adamowski <TiffanyA -at- saltmine -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:42:35 -0800 (PST)

What you need is Adobe Distiller/Exchange (I have V3).
When you display a URL, simple PRINT TO AdobePDF
Writer. V4 may do a better job, but I use it
reqgularly to "paginate" HTML pages so I don't have to
guess when I want to print a specific section of a
too-long HTML file.

--- Tiffany Adamowski <TiffanyA -at- saltmine -dot- com> wrote:
> An associate of mine is asking if there's a way to
> convert files from HTML
> to PDF...any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> -Tif

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

http://im.yahoo.com