Re: Transcribing Videotape

Subject: Re: Transcribing Videotape
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 11:07:50 -0800

Group-

Thank you all for your suggestions. I note with some amusement that the
recommendations have been nearly equally apportioned between the three options
I mentioned in the original posting (speech-to-text software, hiring a
transcriber, having a writer write it up).

This is only one of about a dozen fires I'm fighting at this startup. In my
copious free moment <g>, I'll probably try one of the software programs
(because at $150, it's the cheapest solution) and let you all know what I find
out.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems