Things you wish you could post on Techwr-l but can't

Subject: Things you wish you could post on Techwr-l but can't
From: Vox <mad_vox -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:09:34 -0800 (PST)

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate
yourself in public.

I'm really easy to get along with once you people
learn to worship me.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a
message...

I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of
shit.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and
stupid.

I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your
unique point of view.

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean
you're an artist.

It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to
burn off.

You sound reasonable... Time to up the medication.

And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be...?

Do I look like a people person?

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

Allow me to introduce my selves.

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

And finally, an Andrew Plato special:
Chaos, anger, & disorder - my work here is done.
http://im.yahoo.com