Writing Skills - Importance Of?

Subject: Writing Skills - Importance Of?
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 11:34:14 PST

Chuck Martin wrote:

<coarse bluntness>
No matter how well organized the project, no matter how well identified the tasks, if the writing is crappy, the documentation will suck./coarse bluntness>

Tony Markatos responds:

Chuck, have you actually see this happen? In fifteen years of technical communications experience, I have never seen nor heard of a well organized (in terms of both the deliverable and project management) tech comm project that fell apart because of poor writing technique. I have seen PLENTY of the opposite.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)