RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource

Subject: RE: STC SIGs - scam or resource
From: Karen Schriver <ks0e -at- andrew -dot- cmu -dot- edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 18:54:18 -0500

Hi all,

I want to echo Kathleen Padova's comments "what you get out of a SIG is
related to what you put in to it." I've found the Information Design SIG to
be a lively, interesting, and fun group. We don't think of our members as
"clients" but as potential colleagues and fellow volunteers. Please join us
in Anaheim for our business meeting (it will be advertised in the
conference program). You might also consider writing an article for our
newsletter _Design Matters_ or our upcoming anthology on designing computer
documentation, edited by Mike Albers and Beth Mazur.

karen schriver
Chair, Information Design SIG Advisory Board