Re: FrameMaker 2000?

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 2000?
From: "Peter Lucas" <peterlucas -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:51:39 -0800

This is not one of those lists of "fixes for the next version of FrameMaker"
but I just have to say (only because I got burned by it today!) I just want
one new feature:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE GIVE US MULTI-LEVEL UNDO!

Thank you for your time!

Peter Lucas
(I'm not perfect, and I want my Ctrl+Z!)

p.s. I know how everyone complains about including original text in replies
because it eats up bandwidth and causes the digest to grow like mold on
cheese, but I can't help but chortle every time I see an e-mail on the list
with its (I counted 'em) 14 lines of added text per message at the end. Just
a little food for thought...