RE: Types of documentation?

Subject: RE: Types of documentation?
From: PHILA -at- Mail -dot- VIPS -dot- com
To: techwritermw -at- altavista -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:46:16 -0500

Our lead trainer and I are working collaboratively at this stage: she uses
the documentation as the foundation for her training classes (a little extra
incentive for the users to pick up the manuals afterward: they're already
familiar territory). Meanwhile, she draws up procedural and conceptual
exercises, practice assignments and tests based on the documentation. As
she's on the road an increasing percentage of the time, this benefits us
both: she doesn't need to duplicate my work, and I get user feedback based
on what I write.

Thanks,
Phila
Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
(410) 832-8330 ext. 845