RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker
From: Hank Wong <hankwong -at- Remedy -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:37:13 -0800

> Not true. Adobe has announced that FrameMaker 6 will be
> released in "mid-2000".
>
> Sarah
> --
> Sarah O'Keefe okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com 919-481-2701

That would be great, but I've seen no mention of this on either Adobe's web
site
or frameusers.com. The only thing I've seen was an announcement of Frame
5.5.6 Beta
for Linux. Could you point me to a URL with the press release for Frame 6?

__
Hank Wong
http://www.remedy.com/
Senior Technical Writer, Web Products mailto:hankwong -at- remedy -dot- com
Remedy Corporation
"I find your lack of feedback disturbing." -Darth Vader as a tech writer
__