Word 97: Tech-Tav template problem

Subject: Word 97: Tech-Tav template problem
From: Yaacov Garber <ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:32:21 -0000

Hi all,
I have been playing around with the Tech-Tav templates and ran into a
little problem. When I open book files the cross-reference fields always
reset to page 0. This only occurs when the cross-reference source is in a
different file than the cross-reference target.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Disclaimer: If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared to
not only retract it, but also to deny I ever said it.
Yaacov Garber
Technical Communications
E&C Medical Intelligence, Ltd
ygarber -at- e-and-c -dot- com