Word problem (text takes on adjacent graphic's color)

Subject: Word problem (text takes on adjacent graphic's color)
From: joel vaillancourt <joel -at- canada -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 27 Jan 2000 07:48:38 -0800

I'm just mister stupid questions today but anyway.

First thanks for the help with my help file issue. I figured it out with some help from you guys. I modified the .cnt file by hand and recompiled it into a new folder.

Ok, now I have a Word issue.

I added a graphic to my document (it's a training document) so that it looks like this.

Notes

trainingstuffhere |
trainingstuffhere |
trainingstuffhere |
trainingstuffhere |

Now this graphic is a straight line in the header that goes almost from the top of the page to almost the bottom of the page. I have no wrap around and the text doesn't touch it anywhere. The graphic is 25% grey.

My problem is that the text next to the graphic takes on the same color as the graphic. Even when I set the text color to black in the font dialog it still prints grey. When I go back to check, it says the font is black.

I could go with a black line but I think that makes the page look really busy so I want to stay with the grey.

Any suggestions?

Thanks AGAIN!