RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker
From: "Sarah O'Keefe" <okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com>
To: Hank Wong <hankwong -at- Remedy -dot- COM>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:37:58 -0500

Actually, I've heard from somebody who has interviewed with Adobe that there
are no plans for future feature releases of FrameMaker, only maintenance
releases to fix
bugs. If this is indeed the case, I think we're pretty much stuck with the
current
FrameMaker doc set as it exists now. :-(

</delurk>

-Hank

Not true. Adobe has announced that FrameMaker 6 will be released in "mid-2000".

Sarah
--
Sarah O'Keefe okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com 919-481-2701
FrameMaker Adobe Certified Expert Author, FrameMaker for Dummies