[Fwd: font and font size for graphs]

Subject: [Fwd: font and font size for graphs]
From: Hoffman <Hoffman -at- wt -dot- tno -dot- nl>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:18:11 +0100

Hello
This question is especially intended for people who are working on
documentation that has many graphs, charts and technical drawings. I am
interested if there are any rules of thumb or guidelines for the choice
of font for these items? I checked the archives, but I did not really
find anything specifically about the choice of font and font size for
graphs, charts and drawings.

Also should there be a difference in font and font size between hard
copies of the documentation and the online version? We plan to use PDF
files for the online version.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Gayle Hoffman
Hoffman -at- wt -dot- tno -dot- nl