RE: Outlines to graphics.

Subject: RE: Outlines to graphics.
From: Elizabeth Boulet <eboulet -at- mmrd -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:58:43 -0500

On Tuesday, January 25, 2000 2:45 PM, Beth Friedman
[SMTP:bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com]
wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a tool that will convert outlined lists to
> charts automatically?

In my former life writing ISO 9000 documentation, I used a flowcharter
program called Allclear that does this. The site for this software is
http://www.spss.com/software/. Allclear is listed in the Programmer's
Supershop catalog for $395 ($149 for the upgrade). I've also used ABC
Flowcharter, but I preferred Allclear.

Elizabeth Boulet eboulet -at- mmrd -dot- com
Online Help Developer ext. 396
Medical Manager R&D http://www.medicalmanager.com/