Re: OT: Powerpoint

Subject: Re: OT: Powerpoint
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison), "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:42:43 -0600

In our previous episode, Iain Harrison wrote:

> Try the microsoft.public newsgroups.

But beware that if you post there, you risk a deluge of spam into your
email box.

Maybe, maybe not. I was active for a while on a couple of the Word groups, with no significant increase in spam. There are some great resources there if you have a techie question and can wait a day or two for a response.
--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.