RE: Outlines to graphics.

Subject: RE: Outlines to graphics.
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'Beth Friedman'" <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:40:11 -0500

On Tuesday, January 25, 2000 2:45 PM, Beth Friedman [SMTP:bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com]
wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a tool that will convert outlined lists to
> charts automatically?

I have a program called Org Chart Pro which does exactly this. I believe it
was published by SoftKey. You can either start with the outline and have it
generate the graphical layout, or create the graphical layout, and have it
create the outline.

My copy is a couple of years old, but I don't see why they wouldn't still sell
it.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

It's a little known fact that the Dark Ages were caused by
unresolved Y1K issues.