viewing .ico files - urgent

Subject: viewing .ico files - urgent
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:19:14 -0800 (PST)

I need to be able to view an .ico file, and save it as
a bitmap or at least take a screenprint of it - I
downloaded PaintShop Pro (which I thought could do
*anything*) but it won't read .icos. the only other
graphic software i have is Windows Paint and
PhotoShop, neither of which will open .icos.

Help!

Thanks,

Becca
http://im.yahoo.com